PARTNER YOGA - a special evening
Time & Location
About the Event
Hi! This is an offering for duos of any kind to enjoy the benefits of yoga with a partner. We will explore a variety of fun, stretchy, twisty and engaging yoga poses with a partner for one hour. Then, toast to your friendship or love with a Nod Hill beer in the taproom.
The ticket price ($40) includes a guaranteed spot for you and your partner (partner required) and two after-class 12 oz pours from our tap list, one for each of you. We will do a last call at 7:45 pm so that you still have time to enjoy dinner out or go home and relax. NOTE: please do not sign up without a partner for this go-round. Make sure you have a commitment before registering - thank you!!!!
Class will be led by Sarah Zitnay, Nod Hill's resident yoga teacher and behind-the-scenes lady. More info on Sarah, a 200 hour certified teacher at www.sarahzitnayyoga.com.
Another awesome feature of this evening is the live musical accompaniment to be provided by accomplished musicians Dan Carlucci and Dave Kaye. They will be playing a variety of guitar family instruments in response to the yoga being practiced in front of them with thoughtful and soulful ambient improvisations.
Partner yoga ...
- helps us to connect and relax,
- offers comfort and safety in newer experiences, as well as an opportunity to find a deeper expression of a pose or poses.
- It also helps us see how we are in relation (to another),
- includes the healing of safe and welcome touch,
- creates more authenticity, honesty and intimacy.
- And of course, creates memories of fun, fulfilling, and careful work.
Overall, this evening aims to be an awesome opportunity to connect with a friend, family member, wife, husband. Valentines day is not just for lovers. Or are we ALL lovers??!! Come open your heart and give a helping hand. Maybe you'll receive ten-fold.
- Partner Yoga$40$400$0