DIY Terrarium Workshop - Back by Popular Demand + ON EARTH DAY!
Time & Location
About the Event
For the plant enthusiast, or the Newcomer interested in terrariums!
Nod Hill Brewery’s very own plant expert and bartender, Sean Kernan, will be hosting a night of plants, substrate, beer and more! Don’t know what substrate is or where to start building your own little plant planet? Two different styles of terrariums will be talked through and demonstrated – open container/succulent and closed container/high humidity. You’ll learn plant names, how to keep your terrarium alive (maybe even thrive) and more. Included in the ticket price is one full pour of Nod Hill beer – up to nine beers to choose from. You’re welcome to enjoy more rounds as you work with your hands to make your terrarium. The communal atmosphere will be fun and full of knowledge. You’ll take home your creation and enjoy! Also makes a wonderful gift.
Included in ticket price rundown:
- (4) cool and interesting plants
- Moss and cling wrap (closed container option)
- (1) full pour of fresh, craft beer
- Professional Knowledge
- Community + fun
- PLEASE NOTE, A PLANT CONTAINER IS NOT INCLUDED: you must bring a container/planter of your choosing no larger than 2 gal. Bring this with you. Choose one that fits your home decor and style!
Sean has a collection of over 300 house plants and is always rattling off Latin plant names to co-workers while also introducing customers to Nod Hill’s beer. Sean has also worked as a Landscape Designer at Hoffman Landscapes in Wilton, CT since 2017, and currently working towards state-certified Landscape Architect.
- DIY Terrarium 4/22/20$45$450$0